Wednesday, April 4, 2012

|-Preface/Foreword-|





     This is my e-portfolio the final requirement for the course ENGLCOM for the reading and writing component. This would serve as the overall review for us students how to apply what we have learned here in this final project. The significance of the title that I have thought of the “louder louder louder” it signifies the freedom to express ones ideas through reading and writing. It is easier to express our emotions, feelings, ideas and the like through reading and writing. The ENGLCOM as a whole, we could say that it had helped me out in several ways. I have taught about things that I usually commit as an error on how to prevent them from happening and how to create a perfect writing. The whole course is a whole new way of learning English rather than those back in high school days.
 I would also suggest to the readers that they should expect many grammatical errors, sentence fluency errors, punctuations and organization of ideas. But feel free to comment out about my e-portfolio I’m glad to edit this again and correct the mistakes that I have committed.










No comments:

Post a Comment