Wednesday, April 4, 2012

~MEMORIES LAST FOREVER~



     I have acquired through the reading and writing to produce better essays, how to supply necessary citations or references and further enhance my skills as a writer. Also, joining the ELL tutorial sessions made a big help for me they taught me about sentence fluency, organizing my ideas a little and explaining the idea before moving to another and punctuations and how to make arguments for position paper. I have improved on how to use punctuations, organizing my ideas, sentence fluency and grammars; through exercises, quizzes and the lessons being conducted every time we meet. I think that it had met the expectations for this subject because the things I wanted to improve in was taught and explained fully to me. This course had helped me achieved my goals because the first time we wrote an essay was the entry essay full of mistakes and grammatical errors. Second, was the extended definition essay I have lack in developing how to organize my ideas and the citations not fully learned. Also, the sentence fluency I have difficulty spotting them and edit them to be more parallel. Lastly, the argumentative paper when I have learned through my mistakes I commit less error and have a pretty considerable grade for that essay. The only problem that I got was to be more distinct in choosing the things I need in order to support some of my arguments. But all in all I have achieved my goal in ENGLCOM class and have met my expectations.


"I have a tickle in my brain. And it keeps making the corners of my mouth point towards the heaven." 


THANK YOU! HAVE A GREAT DAY! =)   

P.S. Don't Forget To Smile! :)




THE END..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment